UPDATE: All indoor & outdoor park facilities are now open.
Very Important Info:
• ALL CUSTOMERS MUST BOOK ONLINE BEFORE ARRIVING AT HOLMSIDE PARK. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT WALK-IN CUSTOMERS.
• ALL CUSTOMERS MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE WAIVER FORM BEFORE VISITING HOLMSIDE PARK. IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED A WAIVER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER. Click here to fill in a waiver.
• If you are unable to book online, you can phone us on 0191 9172205.
• We are open 10am-6pm 5 days a week during term time (closed Wednesday & Friday), & open 10am-6pm 7 days a week during half term.
• Upon arrival, please queue until a member of staff confirms your booking & issues you with wristbands and equipment. Please respect social distancing for the safety of yourself & those around you.
• Dinosaurs are not included with standard admission tickets. Access to the dinosaurs is only available on specific dates with a valid dinosaur event ticket.
Pass & Voucher Holders
• If you are one of our annual or monthly pass holders, or you have paper gift vouchers for access to Holmside Park, contact us for info on how to book.
• Going forward, pass holders will be issued a membership card to make the booking process easier.
• Passes & vouchers have been extended to take the lockdowns into account. If your pass/voucher expired while we our park was open, it will not be valid.
• Online gift vouchers can be purchased. Click “Book Now” at the top of our page and select “Next” to order.
• Although COVID restrictions have been lifted by the Government, we here at Holmside are continuing to implement our own measures to ensure your family has the safest visit to Holmside as possible.
• Anti-bacterial gel is available for use throughout the park. Please cleanse your hands before & after using any of facilities.
• Max capacities will be in place with certain activities with members of staff on hand to control numbers.
• New rules and regulations will apply to certain activities for the benefit of customer safety.
• Cleaning procedures have been increased throughout our facilities.
• We have dedicated cleaning staff during opening hours and we will be deep cleaning all required areas while the park is closed.
• We are limiting our capacity to offer a safe experience. Once that capacity is reached, we will not be able to allow more customers until the facility until others leave. This capacity will increase gradually as the pandemic situation improves
• As always, we encourage parents to monitor their children's activity at all times.
• Face coverings are no longer required by law to be worn by anybody over the age of 11 who is not engaging in an activity, but we do still recommend anybody not involved in an activity or eating in our cafe wear a face covering when indoors unless exempt. Please respect all social distancing and safety rules.
Food & Drink
• Our café area has been extended to accommodate more seating & increased space between tables.
• Hot takeaway food, snacks & drinks will be available to purchase outdoors from our kiosk to reduce queuing indoors.
• Visitors are allowed to bring their own food which can only be consumed in our outdoor picnic area.
• IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT HOLMSIDE PARK. Please put your own safety and the safety of others before anything else.
• Anyone with underlying health problems should not visit Holmside Park if they feel at risk.
• Anyone in direct contact with high-risk family members or friends should think extensively before coming to Holmside.
As a family activity park that caters to all ages, we always have to be sure guests are safe at all times while in our care, and that does not change in the face of COVID-19. We will continue to provide you with a memorable experience while remaining safe.
If you have any other queries or concerns, please contact us on 0191 9172205 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org