ALL ACTIVITIES NOW OPEN AT HOLMSIDE PARK. PLEASE LOOK OVER ALL OF OUR NEW SAFETY REGULATIONS PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
Very Important Info:
• ALL CUSTOMERS MUST BOOK ONLINE BEFORE ARRIVING AT HOLMSIDE PARK. WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING WALK-IN CUSTOMERS.
• ALL CUSTOMERS MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE WAIVER FORM BEFORE VISITING HOLMSIDE PARK. IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED A WAIVER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER. Click here to fill in a waiver.
• If you are unable to book online, you can phone us on 0191 9172205.
• Our opening times have changed. We will be open 7 days a week throughout August 2020 from 10am-6pm each day.
• Upon arrival, please queue until a member of staff confirms your booking & issues you with wristbands and equipment. Please respect social distancing for the safety of yourself & those around you.
Pass & Voucher Holders
• If you are one of our annual or monthly pass holders, or you have paper gift vouchers for access to Holmside Park, please call us on 0191 9172205 to book your session.
• Going forward, pass holders will be issued a membership card to make the booking process easier.
• Passes & vouchers will be extended to take the lockdown into account. If your pass/voucher expired prior to March 2020 it will not be valid.
• Online gift vouchers can be purchased. Click “Book Now” at the top of our page and select “Next” to order.
• Anti-bacterial gel is available for use throughout the park. Please cleanse your hands before & after using any of facilities.
• Max capacities will be in place with certain activities with members of staff on hand to control numbers.
• New rules and regulations will apply to certain activities for the benefit of customer safety.
• Cleaning procedures have been increased throughout our facilities.
• We have dedicated cleaning staff during opening hours and we will be deep cleaning all required areas while the park is closed.
• We are limiting our capacity to offer a safe experience. Once that capacity is reached, we will not be able to allow more customers until the facility until others leave.
• As always, we encourage parents to monitor their children's activity at all times.
• Face coverings are required by law to be worn by anybody over the age of 11 who is not engaging in an activity. This applies to anybody queuing at reception, using our toilets, queuing for a table or watching their children play. If you do not bring a face covering, disposable masks will be available to purchase at reception for 50p each. Anybody of any age who is using one of our activities does not have to wear a mask but please respect all social distancing and safety rules.
Food & Drink
• Our café area has been extended to accommodate more seating & increased space between tables.
• Hot takeaway food, snacks & drinks will be available to purchase outdoors to reduce queuing indoors.
• Our café will be serving a limited menu. Table service will be available.
• Visitors are allowed to bring their own food which can only be consumed in our outdoor picnic area.
• IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT HOLMSIDE PARK. Please put your own safety and the safety of others before anything else.
• Anyone with underlying health problems should not visit Holmside Park if they feel at risk.
• Anyone in direct contact with high-risk family members or friends should think extensively before coming to Holmside.
As a family activity park that caters to all ages, we always have to be sure guests are safe at all times while in our care, and that does not change in the face of COVID-19. We will continue to provide you with a memorable experience while remaining safe.
If you have any other queries or concerns, please contact us on 0191 9172205 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org